The National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) recognizes certifications for Radon Measurement Specialist, Radon Measurement Technician, and Radon Mitigation Specialist issued by either NRPP or by a state radon licensure program. An NRPP or state radon credentialed individual may transfer their in-kind credential(s) to the NRSB certification program.
New Jersey Professionals:
The National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) proudly announces that our exams have been officially approved the State of NJ Radon program. If you are eager to obtain certification as radon professionals, take your exam through the NRSB and get certified today.
The National Radon Safety Board (NRSB) is excited to announce that your achievements in advanced measurement and mitigation courses will soon be displayed under your name and business on our website. There is no additional cost for this feature, and these accolades can be used to showcase your expertise.
The completion of advanced coursework is required for HUD projects, and is recommended for all radon measurement and mitigation in multi-family housing, schools, daycare centers, and large buildings. These courses adhere to the ANSI/AARST standards, and a comprehensive list of the acceptable courses can be found below.
Courses for Multi-Family and LRG Buildings.
- # 1 Radon tester, LLC
- Radon Mitigation Standards for Multifamily buildings 8 CE
- Multifamily Building Testing for Radon and Radon decay products 8 CE
- Addressing Radon in Daycare facilities, schools, and large buildings 16 CE
- Conducting Surveys in Schools and Large Buildings 16 CE
- Advance Radon Measurements for Multi-Family and Other Large Buildings 12 CE