Consumer Info

How do I test for radon?

You can find a list of certified radon service professionals to test (Radon Measurement Specialist) or mitigate (Radon Mitigation Specialist) your home on our website find a professional.  You can also test your home yourself by contacting one of our accredited labs (Accredited Radon Laboratory) on our website find a professional.