How to renew a certification
The NRSB has modified its application process to now include registration of a business. There is no fee associated with the business registration.
To renew your Radon Measurement and/or Radon Mitigation certification you will need to complete the following:
- Eight credits annually for a Radon Measurement Specialist
- Four credits annually for a Radon Measurement Technician
- Eight credits annually for a Radon Mitigation Specialist
- Evidence of Proficiency Test(s) (if applicable)
- Certificate(s) of Calibration (if applicable)
- Application Fees List (download form)
Please sign, date and mail, fax or email applications to:
National Radon Safety Board
14 Hayes Street
Elmsford, NY 10523
Fax: (914) 345-1169
A notice will be sent out approximately 60 days and 30 days in advance of expiration. Each renewal application will be reviewed for compliance with the requirements of the panel.